Your Partner in Product Development & Production
Whether you are designing new products or value engineering existing ones, Raymath ensures that manufacturing and assembly processes produce the highest quality at the lowest cost.
You can count on Raymath expertise for quick turnaround - typically in two to five business days to provide prototype parts and speeed your product development process. In addition, your prototype parts are made in a production ready manufacturing process so that production quantity orders can be initiated immediately. Additionally, we believe in developing a partnership with each customer so that we become an integral part of your Engineering and Manufacturing team.
The Rapid@Raymath Approach
We have a dedicated Rapid@Raymath team that covers all disciplines within Raymath and when a Rapid@Raymath.com order is received all team members receive a copy and initiate the production process. Much of the fabrication equipment needed to produce parts are also dedicated to the Rapid@Raymath team so that prototype orders do not compete for production resources.
- Dedicated and highly skilled team members with many years of fabrication experience.
- Rapid@Raymath Email goes direct to each team member
- Prints Not Required Prefer 3D Model
- CREO (Pro-E)
- Auto Cad
- Or IGES or STEP Files
- Raymath can supply Red Line drawing with suggested tolerances
- Team Processes & Manages Orders
- Dedicated Equipment so that Rapid ordesr do not compete with production orders for resources
- Rapid@Raymath is part of our Engineering Team to maximize support and not compete for manufacturing resources.
Fast & Dependable Turnaround To Support Rapid Product Design & Prototype Delivery
- Lead Time With Raymath Stock Materials & No Finishing
- Goal 48 Hours, Typically two to five business days
- If Non Stock Material Required, 48 Hours After Material Received
- If quote required will take longer in order to develop quote
- When Time & Materials If Quote Required Will Take Longer
- Manufacturing Capabilities Included:
- Laser/Turret Blanking
- CNC And Manual Machining
- Other Services With Longer lead Time
- Product Design Support
- Finishing Paint & Plate
What Makes Raymath Unique
- Parts Produced to Manufacture vs Just A Prototype
- Creative & Experienced Design Support
- Rapid Prototype Business Within A World Class Manufacturing Business
Interested in learning more about Rapid at Raymath? Fill out the form below.